10.15.2007

Lions and witches ...

...and Dorothy, Oh My! The halloween costumes have been chosen. Isabella will be a witch, Sophia insists on Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, and Olivia would like to be a lion. Fun! My girls absolutely love halloween! We'll visit the pumpkin patch soon and start carving those scary jack-o-lanterns in preparation for the haunting night.

I can say that I'm going to be better at blogging until I'm blue in the face. The fact remains that I am inconsistent in most things I do. My intentions are always good, I swear. New Year's resolution? Perhaps. *wink*

I've got to show you my new favorite photo of Sophia.



I took her 3 year photos in our backyard. She just twirled and twirled and we had so much fun! I used this image in a layout recently. I love the way it turned out! The layout was also featured at DiscTalkRadio. Yeah Me! I was thrilled when I got the e-mail and proudly sported my blinkie on the boards!

Here's the layout.


I haven't scrapped much lately. Hopefully the mojo will return soon! I'm looking forward to scrapping photos from my favorite season of my favorite subjects - my girls, of course! Have a fab day, dear friends!

No comments: