3.28.2008

Introducing ...

GRETA {she's going green}


Greta believes that Green is the new Black! She's passionate about helping her fellow man in keeping our planet beautiful. "GRETA {she's going green}" includes 8 beautifully textured papers in a refreshing color palette, a gorgeous embellished frame, a button, tie, beaded cardboard, journaling sticker, hand-drawn watercolor wordart, puffy-paint flourish, and a fun sticky tape strip.

I truly hope you like this kit. It was so much fun to create! I would love to see your layouts made with GRETA. Leave a link to your layout in the comments and on Friday, April 4th, I will choose one random winner for a $10 gift certificate to Cat Scrap!

xoxo,
sonja

3 comments:

Lor said...

Just wanted to come and thank you again for the RAK! Your {Her Tropical Vacations} packs are beautiful! I came and scooped up the other two packs & GRETA! :) I'm feeling so totally inspired by these tropical papers, that I'm joining in on your LO challenge here on your blog! Thank you again for your kindness! :)

Lor said...

Checking back in, to share my LO with you Sonya. I used your beautiful kit Greta. You can view it here: http://pixelgypsydesigns.com/Content/Membership/Community/Gallery/ShowGalleryImage.aspx?galleryID=1398

Gabiks said...

Hi! I like your kit Greta-She's going green :-)), the most a wonderful wortart ...

Here is my LO from this kit:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=296067&nocache=1