8.08.2008

{somewhat} New Designs & Back to School

I have 3 (somewhat) new items in my ScrapArtist shoppe and am working on something new for back to school! It's been fun at ScrapArtist this last month or so and I look forward to having more design time once school is back in session! I have all these ideas and not enough time to create!







The girls and I went to Conner Prairie last week. I vividly remember some of the field trips I took there as a little girl, so it's exciting to take my own girls there! It's such a great place to visit! The girls especially love the recently added Discovery Station. It's a great place to be able to go to on rainy and snowy days!

Isabella started school yesterday. 1st grade. So hard to believe! We went to meet her teacher and see her classroom last week. It was rather bittersweet for Mike and me ...she looked so big and seemed so much more mature than last year. We were commenting to each other on her confidence as she was walking down the hall. Isabella is such a strong-willed and independent girl! She continues to take ice-skating lessons, which she absolutely loves, and has recently learned to ride her bike without training wheels! It's amazing how fast they grow up! I may have a photo or two to post later ... ;)

2 comments:

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Gosh, these are some beautiful paper collections. Glad I discovered you on Twitter! :)

Anonymous said...

Sonja honey, I want Alphabette in Silver *I'm wailing like a baby here :-)*
How/where can I get it???
applaud48@hotmail.com
Kxxxxxxxx