6.30.2008

Books

My Sister's Keeper (Jodi Picoult): I just finished this book last night and literally cried like a big ole baby! The ugly cry. NOT pretty! This book is brilliant and may just be my very favorite yet! I'm looking forward to the movie coming out, even though they are never quite as good as the book they're adapted from!

I picked up 2 more of Picoult's books at a garage sale about a month ago ...Harvesting the Heart and Picture Perfect. I'm looking forward to reading these as well.

Have any of you heard of/read The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer? I'm curious about the hype. I may have to check them out at the library soon.

Another book I've read recently, After the Leaves Fall (Nicole Baart), comes highly recommended by me. It's quite profound!!!

A couple other books that I still haven't read, but fully intend to are: The Alchemist (Paulo Coehlo) and Eat, Pray, Love (Elizabeth Gilbert)

Happy Reading,
Sonja

1 comment:

Nancie Janitz said...

Hey Sonja!

I love all your book ideas! I have to pick up the book by Jodi! I am reading lots of chick lit lately - usually it's mysteries!

Thanks for an inspirational post!
oxox
Nanciew